Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Classic" Night, and Emotional Sunday

Alright, so Saturday night was INCREDIBLE! Some awesome high school friends and I watched MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING, ate Dominos, and then went to the Classic Fun Center (Formerly known as Classic Skating). We did the arcade, the nerf ball war zone thing, and lazer tag! It was an AWESOME night! It was SO good to hang out with them again!

Sunday has been crazy! I went to my parents ward (9am!) to listen to my sister sing. She did amazing! Then came home and slept some more (late night saturday). Went over to a friends house to talk, and then to another friends house to hang out for a little bit. Then home, where I watched Princess Diaries Two: Royal Engagement and ate cookie dough ice cream-YUM! But something I am embarassed to admit on here is thatI was so emotional through the movie. I was like a freakin' pregnant woman! It was quite funny. But I love that movie and got all caught up in the 'warm and fuzzies.'


Anyway, this weekend pretty much rocked my world! Great people, great laughs, great cries, GREAT FUN!


-Cameron

No comments: