Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"You have a baby....in a bar!"

So after work I got invited by my friend Rob to go to a Karaoke bar in down town SLC. P.S. There really was not a baby in the bar...however there was a prenant lady...wha?! Anyway, it was my first time in a place like that and it was so freakin' scary! But I did get up there and sing a song in a half (the computer didn't like the second half of one of them...). Anyway, I had tons of fun! Met some new people and listend to lots of loud music.

During the events of the night, I was slapped in the face with another life lesson that keeps coming back to me-never quite learned-STOP CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! Let loose, have fun! Most of the time, people don't care. Be the person God intended you to be, AWESOME! Insecurities and self doubt do not come from God. So don't listen to them.

That is my rant of the day. Talk to you soon,

Cameron

No comments: