Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday-The day off!

Like the title said, today was my day off! Woot! In fact it was a very good day off. I got alot done: Library, Car registered, Gym, SHAVE (yes, the beard is gone), and three loads of laundry! No to mention I had an oportunity to record some back up vocals in a small choir (7 people) with some awesome people!

Had a blast in the studio! All I can say is that I love music and singing! I really want to work on improving my skills and do alot more music stuff! When I am singing and learning I am happy and I love it! I'm not sure if tonight was a sign that singing and music is what I should go into, or if it's something that I continue to work on on the side. Either way I think it will always be a part of my life. And that is toally okay with me! Sometimes I just wish God would literally slap me in the face and tell me what to do-face to face.

Anyway, today has not been too bad. Now to finish off the day with some TV on DVD and ice cream....well, the ice cream part is already gone. Which probably means I should head back to the gym. Haha

Talk to you soon,

Cameron

No comments: