Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another New Start?

Once again, it's been a VERY long time since I have written anything in here. Mainly to myself (because let's be honest, no one really reads this). But in case someone else does, I apologize to you also.



Anyway, I am have realized for a while now that I need to help my life move forward. And hopefully now it has come to my attention again, I will do something about it.
First I have realized: Everyone is very in tune with their own lives. I hope to be more in tune with others lives and not care so much about 'me, me, me.'
Second: If you allow your life to stop, it will. The train will continue forward whether you are on board or not.
and Third: To quote Sandra Bullock's acceptance speech at the Golden Globes, " 'Family' doesn't necessarily mean related by blood. 'Family' are the people who have your back."

Music fills my soul....now only if I had a way to record it and put it down into something useful. My 'first' demo is done. I call it my first because if I had the money I would totally redo it-new songs, more energy, more life. However, I do not have the money and so I will work with what I have. My next step is to get new headshots and design something to send it out in. I will be sending it to local studios, producers, song writers, etc. Hopefully they will like what they hear, get me some vocal work and continue to improve my skills and become a better singer and performer.

Also, I have been going to the gym and LOVE it! .....when I decide to go. I usually try to go a couple times a week, but sometimes I talk myself out of it. But hopefully I will be getting on a better and committed schedule!

Well, that is my update as of late. I'm hoping to update this whole page and 'pimp it out.' Haha or at least make something out of it.
Talk to you soon,
Cameron


P.S. If you read this you should join my 'fan page' on facebook and help me get the word out about my singing. Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cameron-Nichols-Music/166068198463
or just search for Cameron Nichols Music.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I thank you for saying this, especially the 3 things!

Heather and Jake said...

I have been waiting for an update FOREVER!! I'm glad you finally did :)

Cameron said...

My goal (Crossng fingers and knocking on wood) is to write a couple times a week...so hopefully more good stuff to come.

THE Professional Dork aka Lindsay said...

Thanks for the Update! You are awesome Cameroni! :)