Friday, February 19, 2010

The day of no rest

I have not slept very well the past couple days...and last night I was up late thinking and decided to go for a drive. So I didn't get to bed til really late. However, Today started off awesome! Woke up to a brand new morning.
Went to work and found out that Pattie (Co-worker) was told to go home when I got there :-( So I didn't get to work with her. But the rest of work was pretty good. Once we got the main table cleared off we would get a rush of customers and it would fill right back up. So that part was not so fun, but at least I will have LOTS of things to do at work tomorrow when I go in. I just hope that it's not busy with walk-in customers...we will see.
After work my friend Rob came over to continue planning our concert-that we hope to have in July! Hopefully things will work out. We are trying to pick songs and get an order and put everything together. People don't realize how much preparation goes into planning and presenting a concert! It's nuts!
So today has definitely been a day of no rest.
Anyway, that's my 'journal' entry for the day. Hope all is well!

Talk to you soon,
Cameron

No comments: