Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Today has been quite eventful:
Farewell in Highland, my church meetings, dinner with the fam, and lastly went to my cousins house to celebrate their birthdays....after writing this down, it doesn't seem like so much. Haha

Anway, as I was sitting on the bench listening, these are the thoughts that came into my head:

Walk to the edge of the light and into the darkness, and a new light will appear.
Faith is blind, yet can see into the eternities.
Trust in God, trust in yourself.
Walk in faith-blind, yet seeing. Scary, but right.
Take the jump and let the lord teach you to fly.

He knows your name.
He knows your heart.
Your deepest desires.
Your greatest fears.
He knows you.

"You can shape who you become, you can be more than you are today, but you will always be you."

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God."

Anyway, thought I would share that with you :-)

Talk to you soon,
Cameron

No comments: