Sunday, February 21, 2010

What do Tornados, 80's dancing, James Bond, Rancheritos, and wet dogs have in common....ME!

Alright, so my Saturday night was very interesting....it is going to sound crazy and completely unreal but here it is:

It started off with me controling a tornado destroying an entire town. Then seeing some old friends and going to an 80s dance. Then went to a James Bond party. Then to Rancheritos. Then to Rob's house with a very crazy wet dog. Tonight was the most random night I think I have ever had....all I can say is wow. And I'm completely exhausted from a sleepless week.

"Goodnight Neverland"

-Cameron

PS. Visit my 'fan page' to listen to my DEMO MEDLEY. Tell me what you think and if you like it, please spead the word :-)
www.facebook.com/pages/Cameron-Nichols-Music/166068198463
You can also just do a search for Cameron Nichols Music.

No comments: