Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lessons Learned....again.

So yesterday I was talking to people who brought some perspective in my life. They reminded me of life lessons that I have learned before, but should constantly be reminded of:

Live and go by the SPIRIT of the law, rather than the LETTER of the law.
Judgement is a huge negative in any relationship-whether it is established or forming. This should be applied to EVERYDAY LIFE, to EVERYONE you encounter.

Another lesson I learned was "Let your light so shine before this people" 3 Nephi12:16
EVERYONE has light inside them. They have their own talents, compassion, and abilities. No matter who you are, you have something to offer the world. Let your light shine. Whether you believe it's from God to You to Others. Or from You to Others. Just let it shine.This goes along with another lesson:

BE YOURSELF, whoever it is. No one can be a better YOU than YOU!
Be yourself around everyone you meet. Some won't like you, some will. But at least you were honest to yourself and God. Don't hide. Don't change who you are according to which group you are with today. Just be YOU. ALL THE TIME.

Anyway, these are the lessons that I was reminded of yesterday. These are the lessons I constantly need to be reminded of. They are the Lessons Learned....again.

Much Love,
Cameron

No comments: