Sunday, April 18, 2010

Epic Failure Recant

So tonight (saturday night, technically I'm writing this sunday morning...) I tried the whole social thing again. Same group, different activity. First there was a little backyard social-which was really fun. And yes, I actually talked to people! I know, surprised me too. Second, we went to a gymnastics gym. It was REALLY fun! Foam pits, trampolines, bars, beams, bouncy floors! It made me miss gymnastics and realize that I'm a chicken and afraid to get hurt. LOL. And finally, third: went to DEEs and talked some more! For some stupid reason, I actually ate food. That I could have lived without. But also, I think I'm starting to crush...so we will see how things go. But overall tonight was a definite success! I let my light so shine, and had a blast. Hopefully in the future, it will glow brighter and brighter!

No comments: