Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bobcats, Panthers, Bears, and Wolves-oh my! Someone ate the pizza....

So you know the myth about eating pepperoni pizza before bed time? ...It will give you crazy dreams, right? IT'S TOTALLY TRUE! I had it for dinner last night between 10-11pm and had the craziest dream.

My family and friends were staying at this mountain resort place with lots of decks to lounge on. While my family lounged, my friends and I walked around to explore. As we were exploring the resort (people were still everywhere) we saw a WILD bobcat and it was coming right toward us! My friends acted like this a an everyday thing, which I guess was at this resort. Ayway, It walked right by us and so I reached out and started petting it. I could tell it was annoyed by this, but how many people can say they have bet a bobcat?

As the exploration continued we walked into a grove of trees where we encountered a bear. This was no tiny black bear, but a HUGE brown grizzly bear! Which is kind of funny because this is was probably the nicest animal we encountered....So we played with the bear and had a grand ol' time!

Later in the dream the exact same things happened with a black leopard (commonly known as a black panther-if you look close enough, you CAN see their spots). It came right next to us, and I started petting it. The black panther got even more annoyed and was about to swat me with it's huge paw, but I stopped petting it and it just walked off...

Last but not least. The scene is on a deck area at night. My family is surrounding me (still lounging in deck chairs). Lantern glowing from their posts on the deck. I was so excited to tell my family about all the wild animals I encountered today that I touched them! How often does that happen?! Anyway, I was talking with my family and we hear wolves howl.....they seemed pretty close. The next few min we just lisen as the howls grow louder and louder, closer and closer. The next thing we know the wolves are running past the deck. They seem crazed and on the hunt. Obviously my family is scared. And so was I! Suddenly a wolf run up the stairs of the deck and was facing me. I was the only one standing and I somehow had a white metal basket in my hand. The wolf stated walking towards me and I started hitting the basket on the deck floor. This made the wolf hesitant, but it continued forward. It would smell the fear, and that made it even more tempting for him. The wolf lunged, and I took the basket and put all my force behind it! Wham! Hit the wolf right in the head! This happened a couple more times. I finally started to just hit the deck near it and it eventually gave up and ran off.

The next thing I knew my alarm clock was going off.....What a CRAZY dream!
WARNING: Eating pepperoni pizza might cause you to have crazy dreams!
Bobcats, Panthers, Bear, and Wolves-oh my! Someone ate the pizza....yeah I will admit, it was me :-)

-Cameron

No comments: