Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where did they come from?

After a day of church, and some packing, I decide to read. As I read, I just start thinking about where I am in life and all of that kind of stuff. I continue to read, and feelings come out of no where-fear, hopelessness, loneliness, and something else that is indescribable. Even now as I write this, that indescribable feeling is still with me...I wish I could explain it. It's not a good feeling. It's almost like these feelings are hovering around me, but not able to penetrate into my soul...I know that sounds completely crazy...but it's true. Satan is trying to get to me. Make me discouraged, and hate myself. But like I said those feelings are only hovering. I had a blessing from my bishop today. And I have been praying all day for a lot of different things. And now as I write this, I feel so grateful that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me, and protecting me.

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Never give up...never surrender!