Monday, July 14, 2008

A New House

So today I and a couple of my friends signed a lease on a house. It's a really cool house, and it will be fun. The exception: I found out yesterday that one of my best friends, bookworm, is not able to move in with us...What I am about to say might take away some of my masculinity but, I cried for almost two hours when I found out. Bookworm is like the brother I never had. Yes, I have a brother, but we never really acted like brothers; we are not that close. But Bookworm and I are extremely close. So of course I was sad when I found out. Everyone in the house was. It will still be fun, but it will not be the same without him there.

Most of us in the house are friends, but it's also a little hard knowing that the two guys that I am good friends with are best friends and I am out on the edge. I know things will be fine, I guess it will just take some getting used to. I can't live with Bookworm.

Oh the sadness of my poor and pathetic life! I'm pretty sure if Shakespeare was alive and my age he would say it that way :-) .......or not. Whatever.

No comments: