Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camping, and my new room

So last weekend I went camping with Blake and some of our friends up in Star Valley. It was SO fun! At night, the sky was like a painting. I have never seen anything like it! It was incredible. We swam in the reservoir, talked around camp fires, had dinner with some natives. It was an awesome weekend! Hopefully some pictures to come soon...

Also this past week I have been moving room in the house. Upstairs to downstairs. Let's just say it has been an overwhelming and daunting task, but now it is almost complete! Just a few more boxes to unpack and some finishing touches and it will be done-and just in time for school! :-)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fantastic week and doing incredible things.

Until next time,
Cameron

No comments: