Sunday, November 9, 2008

Been a long time........

So it's been a VERY long time since I wrote in my blog, and LOTS has happened. I have had my ups and downs, really low downs, and great ups. But now I am at a 'normal' level of contentment. I am in a show (which is another reason i have not had much time to write). We open in like two weeks! AH!!! Scary....anyway, so that's where I have been. I am just trying to keep up with school, show, religion, and trying to do whats right. I am learning that I need to be more patient and work harder to achieve what I want in life. Anyone who has learned these lessons, knows they are not easy to learn or to live with. So that is my challenge for the past year, and especially now in life. I am trying really hard to change my attitude towards everything and have a better spirit about me-be more Christ like. So my point is, you can only do your best. Be the person God and Christ want you to be-this does not mean perfection. If you are doing your best, They will carry you the rest of the way.
-Cameron

1 comment:

Actor said...

Allow yourself to fail sometimes my friend. Relieve yourself of that burden. Try to realize that failing isn't permanent, and that failing isn't damning. It's an opportunity for growth, and we all need lots of those. Be grateful for your failures, and grow from them :)