Friday, October 3, 2008

True or not...

So whether it's true or not I feel like I am a destroyer of lives-or at least a big contributor. I feel like I let people down all the time, especially my parents. They taught me well and gave me all the tools to succeed but I didn't follow them. I am not their perfect son. I feel like I have failed them because I am not going on a mission.

I have caused pain and anguish to many people especially the past couple years. I want to tell them all that I am sorry. I can't take back what I have done, but I can apologize. And I hope that that will be good enough.

Today as I drove to school, I almost got in a car crash. If we would have crashed, it would have been completely my fault and I guarantee that both the girl and I would have gotten hurt.

Everything has been going really well lately, but for some reason 'The Deceiving one' has gotten to me this morning.

Once again I wish to I'm sorry for all and any pain that I have caused people, especially the people who actually follow this. PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to make up for it.

-Cameron

1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

Cameron---days like yours can be real downers. It takes a lot to shake yourself and say "there's no changing the past so I better make the future worthwhile" and even saying it doesn't always make it a reality in your emotions. But, you are AWESOME and I should make you cookies. When I get money to spend on groceries, you're number one on the list!(I have a theory that chocolate can soothe every sorrow)